In this Case Study article we will discuss different aspects of Backlinks including its definition, importance, types and the ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In just one sentence ‘Backlinks’ are defined as incoming links to our blog (website) or webpage using their company websites or blogs. When someone read your article and in case he liked the identical and produced content associated with exactly the same topic on their blog, they links back that content to your webpage, that’s referred to as a backlink. Still confused, let’s take a good example suppose Mr. A writes a post in his blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B goes through that article, founds good and publishes a content related to Backlinks on his own blog, giving the hyperlink of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the significance of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing thought to be the most important aspect of Backlinks. As as a result of them Google along with other major search engines like google indexes even a more recent blog or pages or article with a considerably faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site which is crawled frequently concerns your site, which in turn increases crawling of internet search engine bots in your site causing faster indexing.
* Search Engine Rankings- Another important part of Backlinks are which they improve your site search engine’s ranking. Should you build or get more variety of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine results gonna be improved as search engine judge a web site rankings on quantity of quality backlinks. For those who have more quantity of links, internet search engine show your web site on their own top pages. That is again very important for driving traffic from search result’s since we all know that most of the traffic which our blog receives arises from search engines like google.
* Page Rank- Not just search engine ranking positions, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, Once you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank within your next update and that we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among your competitors who have lower Page rankings, which enrich your site with more traffic as opposed to others.
* We all know that Backlinks are essential a part of SEO (seo). Now next we need to concentrate on best Backlinks building methods or how to build Backlinks? In the event you Google for Backlink building, you can find thousands of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to supply your blog with Backlinks as much as you desire in a single click. Many of these automated tools are free and a few are paid which provides you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which provides free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your site performance. Different Paid sites that provide backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, through the upper paragraph we arrived at the final outcome we should try for getting some quality backlinks rather than enormous poor quality backlinks whilst keeping ourselves in play safe mode. The question arises that what actually an excellent backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- A top quality backlink is defined as a backlink which comes coming from a site which includes content linked to your site rather than a link which will come from a site which is not linked to you. Quality backlink arises from site’s which utilizes your keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A gets a backlink coming from a site using same keywords or on same theme such as blogging, SEO, Generate income online etc, this link is considered quality Backlink as opposed to it receives a link from an Automobile website. Google gives high importance towards the link which comes from blogging site and provides less relevance for the link which comes from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which will come from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu since many important Hope you understand what I mean to express.
Now let’s see what exactly are different types of backlinks? You will find basically two various kinds of backlinks the first is “dofollow” and the other is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks which can be then search engine crawlers once they crawl your web site. Or we can say when search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl your whole blog including links, pictures everything, whenever they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands at this page. Suppose I link back to you personally, when crawlers crawl that link they lands at the page, which will help in indexing your site faster. It offers you traffic as well as aid in increasing your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks that contains a “nofollow” tag. When internet search engine crawlers crawl this, they simply ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to find rel=”nofollow”. You will observe many links using this tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also provides you with good traffic however, not helpful for Pagerank.
Note: You should build dofollow links and tag poor links inside your site with a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and easiest ways to build quality backinks:-
(1) Social media- Social media and bookmarking site’s are the always provides us with quality backlinks. Facebook and twitter are usually proved nearly as good for backlinks building. Just make your fan page there and begin posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is usually discussed because the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just go to different sites or blogs that provides ‘Guest post’. Write for them which in turn present you with quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Commenting On Blogs- Commenting on blogs is the easiest way for obtaining great deal of quality backlinks. Just post comments with your links (anchor-text) in blogs related to your niche. Definitely they offer ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your blog to several blog directories such as Blogcatalog and Technorati. Furthermore, i received good backlinks from them.
(5) Forum signature linking- Take part in different forums associated with your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only high quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is yet another way getting good backlinks, answers question linked to your niche citing your website URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to different RSS directories.
(8) Article Creation And Submission- Submit your article to various article site such as ezinearticles.
Should you be following these techniques, definitely you will build some really good quality back links.