Organic raw milk is one of my most favorite foods and it’s also among the hardest foods to find. I’ve literally had to wait at a secluded park in the middle of winter and in the middle of nowhere to get my availability of raw milk. The whole time thinking “This feels more like a drug deal than purchasing a health food”.
What’s wrong with this picture folks? You retain hearing the mantra “Raw Milk is Dangerous because of Bacteria”. The one and only time I remember becoming deathly ill from drinking milk was once i drank some low fat pasteurized milk. I thought I was going to die! So much for pasteurized milk becoming a safe alternative and organic raw milk being dangerous.
What’s left in low fat processed milk anyway? This is the way to eliminate Milk & Your Health. Pasteurization or 145 degrees for half an hour neutralizes the digestive enzymes which help you digest a food. Thus the pancreas must do all the work obtaining the remaining nutrients digested. Homogenization of milk fats can provide scarring from the arteries followed by increased cholesterol patches, followed by clogged arteries. Ultra-Pasteurization heats milk to 280 degrees, making it completely indigestible and ultra-pasteurization will also create MSG – a Neurotoxin.
On the Other Hand ….
Organic Raw Milk :
* Abundant in enzymes which make is easier to digest
* Great way to obtain digestible calcium along with other important minerals
* Full-spectrum of amino acids
* Contains beneficial bacteria and essential fatty acids
* Excellent way to obtain vitamins like B12
* Contains enzymes including lactoferrin which will help to safeguard the milk from pathogen growth
* Another Options are Raw Goat Milk
* Raw goat milk is an excellent substitute for cow’s milk for all those people who cannot cope with lactose. Unlike cow’s milk, goat’s milk does not contain agglutinin and for that reason, the fat globules in goat’s milk do not cluster together – making them much easier to digest.
The fat molecules are small compared to cow’s milk and doesn’t separate – it’s naturally homogenized. Goat’s milk includes a higher proportion of short-chained and medium-chained fatty acids and thus makes it easier for your intestinal enzymes to digest.
Various Other Advantages of Raw Goat’s Milk:
* Contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and fatty acids that are used by your body easily
* Goat’s milk is less allergenic – It will not have the complex rrxwzb that stimulates allergy symptoms found in cow’s milk
* Alkalinizes the digestive system and it actually contains an alkaline ash that will not produce acid inside the intestinal system
* Contains the healthful medium-chain fatty acids, such as capric and caprylic acids, which can be highly antimicrobial
* A rich way to obtain the trace mineral selenium, an essential nutrient.
* Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk
* Higher levels of calcium, vit a and also the B vitamin Niacin when compared with cow’s milk
I still prefer Organic Raw Cow’s Milk over any other type of milk, but want to have any kind of quality raw milk available for a reasonable price and then purchase it in a convenient location.